This Vegan Sweet Potato Tart is not only absolutely delicious, but healthy too!
- 🍠2 Cups sweet potato (300g)
- 🍠1/2 Cup canned coconut milk
- 🍠2 Tsp of corn flour
- 🍠1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 🍠1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 🍠Pinch of salt
- 🍠1/4 Cup agave/honey
- 🍠1 Tsp ground ginger
- 🍠Pinch of all spice
- 🍠Pinch of nutmeg
- For the crust:
- 🍠200g spelt flour
- 🍠15 dates
- 🍠10 Tsp coconut oil melted
- Put all filling ingredients in blender and blend on high. I used my
- Put crust ingredients into food processor and process.
- Press crust into tart pan and bake for 20 minutes on medium.
- Take out crust from oven and put blended filling in.
- Back pie for 25 mins.
- Take out pie and cool for 25 mins.
- Top with coconut milk cream (details on how to make coconut milk cream a couple posts back).
It’s low in sugar and fat. And super high in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is needed for good vision and a healthy immune system.
Thanks for visiting!