Need a side dish? Why not try these Spiced Sweet Potato Fries!
- 2 large sweet potatoes unpeeled (skin is where most fibre is!)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp of chilli flakes
- Cut potatoes in ‘fries’ like shape.
- Coat in large bowl with oil, salt, cumin and chilli flakes
- Cook for 20 mins (on a mental iron rack (so that oven heat can go on fries evenly on both sides)
- Turn over and cook for a further 10 mins.
- Serve with choice of main. I love to eat them with my plain hummus (I posted a recipe a while back). Enjoy!
These sweet potato fries are a great substitute for fried chips. They’re packed with vitamin A, vitamin C and fibre!
Thanks for visiting!