Do you have any leftover sprouts after Christmas? Well, here’s an easy way to use them!
Did you know…you can eat Brussels sprouts raw? Eating them raw helps the Vitamin B1 content within the sprout to be readily available to your body. All B Vitamins help your body convert **food into fuel**, which is used give you energy. I can vouch for this as I got a tonne of energy after eating this!
- 1 Cup cooked quinoa/ millet/ amaranth/ brown rice/ wild rice.
- 1 Cup food processed (shredded) Brussels sprouts
- Handful of cranberries/ Raisins
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1/2 Cup pitted, sliced olives
- 1/4 red onion diced.
- 1/4 C Orange juice
- 1/8 C Olive oil
- 4 Tbs Apple cider vinegar.
- To make this salad…assemble salad ingredients in a serving bowl then mix in salad dressing and pour over salad!
Thanks for visiting!