What’s for dinner tonight?
How about a super healthy Chickpea Curry…which accounts for 2 of your 5-a-day!
This curry is cheap & easy to make.. yet so satisfying.
Most likely you’ll have the required ingredients.
- 1 Can chickpeas
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Pinch masala
- 1 tsp Madras curry blend
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 Knorr Tub
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Handful of spinach
- 1/2 cubed sweet potato/butternut squash
- Sauté onion & add turmeric, masala, curry, knorr, chilli, cinnamon.
- Cook till onions are translucent.
- Add coconut milk and (drained & washed) chickpeas to pan
- Cook low heat for 30 mins.
- Stir in spinach (till wilted). Taste it &add salt if needed.
- Serve over brown rice, quinoa or millet. Enjoy
Thanks for visiting!