This Butternut Squash Soup is so simple and comforting.
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed, peeled.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet onion, minced
- 1 celery stalk, cubed
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 3 Cups water
- 1 cup milk (almond)
- 1 Knorr chicken seasoning tub
- 1/2 Cup lentils (uncooked)
- Place all ingredients in to a pot and cook on medium heat for 22 mins.
- Blend contents in blender.
- Serve with coconut milk and crunchy toppings like nuts and seeds to pump up the protein!!
It will make a great side (or dinner) to warm you up on a cool winters evening.
Thanks for visiting!